Sunday, November 25, 2007
Sorry....
To all of you who read my blog.. i am sorry i missed a few days here. normally it would not bother me but I am trying to post each day of November.. sorry.. but here ya go.. more pics today.

joietaos001

This is just joie i loved her look in this one.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Joiethanksgiving06

This is Joie from back in 2006.. Last years Thanksgiving.
___________________________________________________________________________________


thanksgiving 07 059


">thanksgiving07


these are from this year. I hope you like.


3 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

She is JUST darling!!!

Hey, you guys are coming out to MN for Christmas this year- right?

We need arrange a date to get together. I'll see if Mike, Marie and their new baby can cover over and visit too while you're here. I know that everyone would be so excited to see you!

Lots of Love,

Autumn

Blogger Queen Geek said...

Such a little lady. Except for the whole fist of mashed potatoes in the mouth thing. So cute!

I love her expression in the first one too!

Blogger David S. said...

I can't believe how much Joie has grown up!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer